رغد الحياة
رغد الحياة
السلام عليكم
اليوم وصلتني رسالة تهنئة من صديقتي اسلوبها جداااااااا اعجبني وحسيت انه سهل وقوي بنفس الوقت حبيت اشاركها معكم

Assalaamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu!

' Taqabbal Allaahu minnaa wa minka'
(May Allaah accept from us and from you).

EID MU BARAK!!

Inshalalh this e-mail will reaches you with best imaan and good health dear brothers and sisters. May Allah protect you from all the troubles and worries of this world and show you the right path in deen and this duniya (world). May He do what is best for you, your family, your loved ones and all the Muslims around the world. May He accept all your duas and your zakat this Eid. May He give us more love and strength to do His ibadaah in this duniya and protect us from the fitnah of the shaytan. May He protect us from back bitings and make us better Muslims in this duniya. May He make us among His most loved. May Allah forgive all our sins and strengthen our imaan in Him. May He grant us al-Jannah
Al-Firdous. May He make our heart grow strong with emaan and compassion for the righteous path and help us strive to be best of Muslims we can be. Ameen.

As we celebrate this blessed day let us not forget the suffering of our oppressed brothers and sisters in Afghanistan, Palestine, Kashmir, Bosnia, Chechnya, Iraq, and the other nations in our prayers. Make tons of duas for them please.May Allah sw reward you and your loved ones. Ameen.
* بكرى احلى *
* بكرى احلى *
شكرا رغود
انا ارسلت الكروت اليوم رغم انه لازلنا برمضان
روحي شوفي كرتك :)
UAE_forever
UAE_forever
احلى مسسج

As the Eid sky lights up with stars bright, I wish this brightness reaches your life and brighten up your days
رغد الحياة
رغد الحياة
دموعه
ماوصلني شي
اطلعي بالكرت يلله ههههه

UAE_forever
شكرا انه اعجبك لأنه من اختراعي ^_^
* بكرى احلى *
* بكرى احلى *
احلى مسسج As the Eid sky lights up with stars bright, I wish this brightness reaches your life and brighten up your days
احلى مسسج As the Eid sky lights up with stars bright, I wish this brightness reaches your life...
شكرا لك :)
تعرفي شو النكته؟
لما كنت ادور على كروت
يكون بالكرت عاده مكتوب كلام
فكان بكل سهوله انسخ هذا الكلام و ارسله للناس :)

رغود
عم تمزحي؟؟؟
من جد ماوصلك شئ!!!
غريبه
ليه؟
منيح اني سئلتك
بس ياخوفي ناس تانين غيرك ماوصلهم الكرت كمان!!! :30: