بروكوليه

بروكوليه @brokolyh

عضوة نشيطة

كريم رووووعه للبشره ماشفتكم يوم تكلمتو عنه

العناية بالبشرة

كريم كالوديرما للبشره في منه لوشن وكريم و بودي ميلك صراحه رووووعه ينعم البشرع ويرطب ترطيب عمييق تلقوه غالبا في محلات نزيه وكمان موجود في بعض محلات التجميل في سوق الدمام بالنسبه لبنات الدمام
ومالقيت احد كاتب عنه شي الا في موقع اجنبي ونسخته لكم
I was so excited last week to try my new Kaloderma cream! I have been searching for this German-made product for years. Three generations of women in my family are die-hard fans of Kaloderma and the name brand Kaloderma is over 100 years old! My mother used to ask her friends each time they traveled to Europe to bring her back some Kaloderma. When I was little, this product was an absolute staple in my household. But over the past decade, it has become nearly impossible to find in Europe and elsewhere…..that is, until a freezing day last month. My mother and I traveled to Vienna to celebrate my college graduation. Between hot wine, apple strudel, and frostbite, we wandered into a drugstore for kicks and after a couple minutes, my mom shouted out to me, “Look Clara, they have Kaloderma!” We were on cloud nine!

Kaloderma products seemed to have made a comeback. The old Kaloderma manufactured by Schwarzkopf has been discontinued for more than a decade. The European version of this product is now manufactured by Berlin Cosmetics which is, dare I say, just as good as the old version! The European brand is generally higher quality than those Kaloderma products manufactured for the Canadian and Greek markets (although these are still pretty great).

This cream is really rich and moisturizing and made my skin ridiculouslsmooth. It’s best to apply this directly after a hot shower, because the heat helps it better penetrate the skin. It has a light and refreshing scent which makes it perfect for daily use. I’ve been applying this every time I’ve stepped out of the shower this week. The wonderful scent and deep moisturizing gives me a very clean and healthy feeling. I could get used to this!

وهاذي صورة الكريم

يلزم عليك تسجيل الدخول أولًا لكتابة تعليق.

تسجيل دخول

بروكوليه
بروكوليه
واللوشن يحتوي على انزيم كيو تن وهو شبيه بالفيتامين يغذي البشره تغذيه عميقه
وبالنسبه لسعره 20 او 22 ريال تقريبا
وهاذي صور للكريم واللوشن بانواعه
اتمنى انكم تجربو وان شاءالله يعجبكم
مدمنة الاناقه
مدمنة الاناقه
مادام في Q10 بجيبه اول نزله لي لنزيه و اجربه اعشق المنتجات الي فيها Q10و مشكوره حبيبتي على المعلومه
لولي الجوري
لولي الجوري
مشكوره على المعلومات
راعية الذوق22
راعية الذوق22
جاري البحث عن الكريم

مشكوره
زينب العراقي
زينب العراقي
مشكورة