rana88

rana88 @rana88

عضوة نشيطة

تجربتى فى تنمية مهارة الاستماع

اللغة الأنجليزية

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

فى البداية انصح كل من يقدم على فعل شئ ان يستعين بالله و هو سوف يذلل له كل الصعاب

اما بالنسبة لمهارة الاستماع فأنا لدى تجربة بسيطة و اريد ان اخبركم عنها عسى ان ينتفع بها احدكم .

عندما بدأت تعلم اللغة الانجليزية اخذت ابحث و اسأل عن افضل و سيلة من الممكن ان تساعدنى للتعلم بسرعة و كانت دائماً الاجابة هى الاستماع و اكتشفت بعد ذلك ان الاستماع هو اول خطوة فى طريق تعلم اى شئ , كاللغة ، القرأن ، فالأستماع هو بداية المعرفة .

و هنا بعض النصائح النابعة من تجربتى

. درب عضلات مخك

عندما تبدأ بالاستماع الى اى لغة او القرأن فأنت تستخدم عضلات جديدة لاول مرة وهذا سوف يسبب لك الصداع ، فأنا اريدك ان تتخيل مثلاً انك لست معتاد على المشى و فى احد المرات اضطررت الى المشى لمدة طويلة ماذا سيكون شعورك بالطبع متعب حداً و قد لا تستطيع المشى لمدة ايام ، هذا هو بالضبط ما يحدث داخل عقلك و لهذا فأنت بحاجة الى تدريب عضلات عقلك شوى بشوى ، و طبعاً من الطبيعى ان يحدث لك صداع لان هذا معناه ان عضلات مخك تعمل

لا تستمع الى الاخبار

لا تستمع الى الاخبار الا عندما يصبح مستوى جيد ، ففى الاخبار يستخدمون اللغة النصية اى مثل عندنا فى اللغة العربية الفصحة و طبعاً هذه ستكون صعبة على المبتدء ان يفهمها بالاضافة الى انك سوف تجد نفسك لا تستطيع ان تواصل الاستماع فكما نعلم جميعاً ان جميع الاخبار هذه الايام محزنة .

. لا تستمع عشوائياً

بمعنى ان تخصص لنفسك وقت معين و موقع معين من على النت يكون مخصص للاستماع ليساعدك على تنمية مهارة الاستماع لديك

فأنا بدات الاستماع بمشاهدة برنامج فى التليفزيون كان مميز و لكنى كنت لا افهم اى شئ و عندما كانوا يضحكون كنت اضحك ايضاً من غير افهم كنت اضحك بسبب غبائى و عدم فهمى لما يقولون ، و كانوا كل اسبوع يختارون موضوع للتحدث عنه و كنت اترجم العنوان و احاول اخمن ماذا يمكن ان يقولوا وهذا كان صعب جداً و مجهد و لهذا انصح اى احد ان يختار موقع يمكن ان يستمع من خلاله و فى نفس الوقت يقرأ ما يسمع هذا سوف يحسن من مهارة الاستماع و التحدث و ايضاً يزيد من المفردات و الكلمات

. استمر فى الاستماع

اذا كنت تريد ان تحسن من اى مهارة يجب ان تستمر فى ادائها و الشئ الوحيد الذى يمكن ان يساعدك للاستمرار فى الاستماع هو الاستمتاع بالاستماع فالامر الذى حعلنى استمر فى الأستماع الى البرنامج الذى حدثتكم عنه سابقاً هو انى كنت استمتع معهم اضحك عندما يضحكون حتى بدون ان افهم و اصبح الامر اكثر امتاعاً عندما بدأت افهم.

فى النهاية بعتذر على الاطالة و ارجوان يجد احدكم ما ينتفع به فى كلماتى

و الى اللقاء

يلزم عليك تسجيل الدخول أولًا لكتابة تعليق.

تسجيل دخول

rana88
rana88
In the name of Allah most merciful

At the beginning I want to say if you want to do something ask help from Allah and he will ease all difficult for you
I have an experience related to listening skill and I would like to share it with you. May be someone gets benefit from it.
When I began to learn English I kept looking and asking about what is the best way that could help me to learn fast and the answer was always listening
I figured out later that listening is the first step of learning anything for instant Quran, language. . Listening is beginning of knowledge.

Here are some advices that came out of my experience.
1- Train your brain muscles
When you begin to listen to language or Quran for first time, you use a new brain muscles that’s why you will have a headache . I want you to imagine that you are not used to walk and out of sudden you had to walk for long time what will you feel ?? very tired of course and your legs hurt you and may be you can’t walk for days , that’s exactly what is happening inside your mind and thus, you need to train your brain muscles bit by bit and it’s ok to have a headache because that means your muscles is ****ing .
2- Do not listen to News
Don’t listen to the news until you become good in English because In news they use text language and it’s very difficult to be understood by beginner and beside that you will find yourself don’t want to watch news not only because it’s very hard to understand but also it will make you feel sad. We all know what is the news like nowadays.
3- don’t listen randomly

That means don’t listen whatever you find that will not improve your language fast, but set time and choose site on line to practice listening.
I begin listening by watching show that was interesting but I wasn’t understand anything and when they were laughing I laugh too but not for understanding what they said I was laughing on myself , how stupid I am and . every week they choose a topic and talk about it and .I translate the title of the topic and try to guess what would they say and that’s very hard and exhausting
so I advise you to try to find any site has audio and script where you can listen and read what are you listening to, that will improve your listening, speaking and build your vocabularies .
4- keep listening
If you want to improve any skill you have to keep practice that skill and the only thing that could help you to keep listening is enjoying doing it. When I wasn’t understand anything from that show (which I talked about it before) I didn’t care because I was enjoying with them. I laugh when they laugh without understanding what did they say .and when I began to understand, it became more enjoyable. So all you have to do is keep listening and you will find yourself became better.
At the end I apologize if I talked too much and I hope that someone finds anything useful in my words that could help him.
Good luck
rana88
rana88
اذا و جد احدكم بعض الاخطاء فى الكتابة باللغة الانجليزية او حتى اللغة العربية فيصححها لى
جزاكم الله كل خير
بيسان 2011
بيسان 2011
good job my sister ..
شهلاء العيون
شهلاء العيون
شكرا اختي
انا اضعف شي عندي الاستماااع خصوص اللكنه الامريكيه فااشله فيها للاسف
احمل برنامج انجليزي وتحته مترجم باللغه الانجليزيه نفسها لاني استوعب اقرا اكثر من استمع وراح احاول اطور نفسي
pinky rose
pinky rose
ماشاء الله روووووعه يعطيك العافيه