*إسلامي حياتي*

وعليكم السلام والرحمه

اختي دورت لك وهذا اللي لقيته :)

My mom always told me that we could never measure our wealth by money but by our friends. She would surely be glad to meet you and know how rich I turned out to be!

أمي دائما تقول لي أن الثراء لا يقاس بالمال وإنما بالأصدقاء . وأكيد ستسعد بلقائك وسترى
كيف أصبحت ثريا بمصادقتك ..

I'm glad friendship doesn't come with price tags. For if it does, I'd never afford someone as great as you.

أنا سعيد لأن الصداقه لا تأتي بسعر , ولو أتت فلن أستطيع أن أجمع ثمن شخص رائع مثلك ..

A smile makes us look younger… while prayers make us feel stronger… and friends…? They make us enjoy life forever.

الإبتسامه تجعلك تبدو أصغر .. والصلوات تجعلنا نشعر بأننا أقوى .. والأصدقاء ؟؟ يجعلوننا

نستمتع بالحياة إلى الأبد ..

A friend is like a book that has to be read to appreciate its beauty. As such, you're one of the finest books ever written. How I wish you could be reprinted!

الصديق مثل الكتاب يجب ان تقرأه لتقدر جماله . ولهذا انت يا صديقي من اجود الكتب كتابه

وكم أتمنى ان يعاد نسخك ..

A single candle can illuminate an entire room. A true friend lights up an entire lifetime. Thanks for the bright lights of your friendship.

الشمعه تستطيع ان تنير غرفه كامله . والصديق الحقيقي ينير حياه كامله . شكرا لأشعه صداقتك

المضيئه

دعواتك لي في ظهر الغيب بالتوفيق والستر :)
الليدي شيهانة
هذه بعض الجمل ان شاء الله تفيدكـ

Friendship is the feeling or relationship that friends have.
A real friend is one who stands by his friend in his hour of need.
A friend is a part and parcel of one’s life.
A person who is honest and sincere can prove to be a good friend.
A true friend inspires the other to improve himself.
He will always warn him against going towards the wrong path.
One can reform a friend or group of friends who has fallen into bad company.
رفيقه القمر
رفيقه القمر
يسلموووو الله يعطيكم العااافية ...
والله يوفقكم يالغوالي ..
ام طعومي
ام طعومي
العفوووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووو
زوجة فهد
زوجة فهد