@البراءه@

@البراءه@ @albraaah_1

عضوة نشيطة

حديث نبوي شريف

اللغة الأنجليزية

السلام عليكم ورحمه الله وبركاته

كيفكم إن شاء الله بخير

محتاجة مساعدتكم في حديث نبوي شريف عن النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم لكني أبغاه
باللغة الإنجليزية ضروري أرجوكم والله إني دورت عليه بس ما لقيته وللي تنزلوا ليه راح أدعيلها من كل قلبي

والحديث هو (( إن فتى شابا اتى النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم ، فقال : يا رسول الله ! ائذن لي بالزنى . فأقبل القوم عليه فزجروه ، وقالوا مه مه ! فقال : ادنه . فدنا منه قريبا . قال : فجلس . قال أتحبه لأمك ؟ قال : لا والله ، جعلني الله فداك . قال : ولا الناس يحبونه لأمهاتهم . قال أفتحبه لابنتك ؟ قال : لا والله يا رسول الله ! جعلني الله فداك . قال : ولا الناس يحبونه لبناتهم . قال أتحبه لأختك ؟ قال : لا والله ، جعلني الله فداك . قال : ولا الناس يحبونه لأخواتهم . قال أتحبه لعمتك ؟ قال : لا والله ، جعلني الله فداك . قال : ولا الناس يحبونه لعماتهم . قال أتحبه لخالتك ؟ قال : لا والله ، جعلني الله فداك . قال : ولا الناس يحبونه لخالاتهم . قال : فوضع يده عليه ، وقال : اللهم ! اغفر ذنبه ، وطهر قلبه ، وحصن فرجه . فلم يكن بعد ذلك الفتى يلتفت إلى شيء

يلزم عليك تسجيل الدخول أولًا لكتابة تعليق.

تسجيل دخول

مفتاح القلب
مفتاح القلب
هذه الترجمة للحديث:The young boy came to the Prophet peace be upon him, said: "O Messenger of God! Give me permission to adultery. Vzjroh people turned to him, and said Meh Meh! He said: "Leave. Him alone. " He said: sat. He said "Would you like for your mother? He said: No God, God made me فداك. He said: people do not like it for their mothers. He said "Would you like for your daughter? He said: No, by Allaah, O Messenger of God! God made me فداك. He said: people do not like it for their daughters. He said "Would you like for your sister? He said: No God, God made me فداك. He said: people do not like it for their sisters. He said "Would you like your aunt? He said: No God, God made me فداك. He said: people do not like it for aunts. He said "Would you like to your aunt? He said: No God, God made me فداك. He said: I do not people like him because Khalathm. He said: he placed his hand on him and said: "O! Forgive sins, and purifies his heart, and his chastity. It was not then the boy turned into something )

(
so3
so3
A young man came to the Prophet s.a.w and said: ‘O Messenger of Allah , please grant me permission to commit adultery, then the people cried out against him, saying no no. The Messenger said to him: Come near, and he went near him. The messenger said: Do you like to do that to your mother? He replied: No. By Allah, May Allah make me your ransom, and people do not like to do that to their mothers. Then he asked: Do you like to do that to your daughter? He replied: No by God, people do not like to do that to their daughters. The Messenger said: Do you like to do that to your sister? He replied: No, by God, may Allah make me your ransom, people all of them do not like to do that to their sisters…(finally) the Messenger placed his hand on the young man’s hand and prayed: O Allah, forgive him his sins, purify his heart, and guard his private parts ; and thereafter the youth did not like such acts( again)
@البراءه@
@البراءه@
أختي فص ملح وداب
بارك الله فيكِ

مفتاح القلب
شكر الله لكِ وأسعدكِ

so3
بارك الله فيكِ ورزقك من حيث لا تحتسبين

دعواتي لكم
بلسم جروحي روحي
الله يوفقك ياااااااااااااااارب
@البراءه@